Posted by: Orgasim | 2013-01-29

Amazing Experience by myself.

I am 46 female. Love sex. Living with my partner for two years, stopped having sex 20 months ago. I went to a sex party with his sister and bought a weird looking vibrator with a bunny on it. I just bought it for the fun, as we always pretend all is fine and i don''t need things like that. Little do they know. This vibrator has been laying in my cupboard for months. Today I was alone at home, and just felt a little horny for no reason. I walked to my room, not thinking twice I took this vibrator out my cupboard, luckily it had batteries in the day I brought it home to show him. I used it, OMG it was amazing. It didn''t take long for me to orgasm, but what made it really amazing, I squirt. Oh my goody goodness, it was real orgasmic. I even feel a whole lot better emotionally. I feel like a virgins virgin has just been broken. If I knew it was this good I would have done this a long time ago. We stopped having sex as my partner tells me he is stressed. I don''t think I would be able to have sex with him again but we get on fabulously otherwise. I do have my eye on a man 20 years my senior for an affair. I don''t know if his excuse is real, or he is gay, or he is having an affair himself, or what the story is, but now it rally doesn''t bug me because I have BOB (Battery operated Boyfriend). I am so excited about my experience today and have nobody to tell it to, that is why I am writing here. Watch out Duracell you will might just have to double you manufacturing capacity.

explore further

Posted by: de | 2013-02-05

Orgasim you know you must get a real one , i''m young and active i can make you happy.

Reply to de
Posted by: Annie | 2013-01-30

Yes, Orgsim (did u purposefully spell it like this), if you continue to pee on your vibrator you will need to replace those batteries very often. Not to mention that your vibrator will get very rusty and you''ll have to replace that also. Could be a very expensive pass time for you!

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Orgasim | 2013-01-29

Cyclist - I agree - something very wrong here but it is not bugging me that much. I do get the days that I want to walk away. I don''t know if I feel sorry for him, or what the hell is in my head, but we get on well with each other, we are like friends that share a bed, no romance or anything. Reading your comment really really makes me think!!!! But I will leave that for a day when I can do something about it, now I have to just stick it out and buy a lot of batteries.

Reply to Orgasim
Posted by: Cyclist | 2013-01-29

Well done on your recent " discovery" .It is a pity that so often couples lose that " something"  special &  sex fades away.Surely there is nothing better than the real deal,even if it includes play with toys.
You life with someone and after 4 months there is no sex,crickey something is really wrong there.
In the meanwhile,enjoy your journey and many happy orgasms.

Reply to Cyclist
Posted by: Orgasim | 2013-01-29

Hello Kitty - Don''t think recharges will last long, not with what I have in mind. :)

Two.stone - I won''t have the affair, the fantasy is much better than the reality. He does whatever I want him to do in my fantasy.

You two make me feel so awesome, congratulating me, wow!

Reply to Orgasim
Posted by: two.stone | 2013-01-29

Fantastic!! I am so happy you have discovered your new friend. Please don''t have the affair - rather break up with your partner before venturing on another relationship. Your partner may well have another girlfriend, but it is also a terrible issue for a man if he cannot perform and he will think of excuses not to be required to have sex (I am a man) such as stress etc. Investigate a bit more before you make up your mind. In the mean time, enjoy your new found freedom!!

Reply to two.stone
Posted by: Hello Kitty | 2013-01-29

Awesomeness! Congrats on your new found enjoyment!

I also often use a vibrator myself and I love it. I even bought myself a set of rechargeable batteries :)

Reply to Hello Kitty