Question
Posted by: Tina | 2011/03/19

Am tired of pain killers

Two yrs ago i went for a pap smear, and was found with th pre cancer cells, they were removed and examined results negative.
Now am in terriable pain my lower back and adomen i cant sleep. i v set appointment to se the gynea 11th apr.
How can i deal with this pain and disconfort and tired of pain killers.
also could it be that the cells are back or maybe am pregnant tho on contraceptive

Abnormal cervical cells will not cause pain and , unless you have missed a p[eriod, pregnancy would be unlikely. You could have a kidney infection or spastic colon. I would suggest that you see your GP.

1