Posted by: Lotty | 2009-02-05

Am loosing hope on guys

I really need toknow what is it that guys need.
You meet someone, he is eager to go out on a date with you, after the date, he lost interest completely, or after sex he loose interest. is it what you say or do that makes them disappear or what.

A number of people said don' t show guys where you leave because once they see your house, the car you drive and the lifestyle you leaving, they feel threatened and they don' t come back. can' t they just accept that we are not equal, some will be more on the upperside of things than the other.
do guys really feel that they should be dating women who are lesser than them, in terms of aquiring assets, if that is the case then we successful women are stuffed then.
guys please tell me what is it that you need from women, and can you date women who are successful, if not why, if yes, what do you want them to do, to keep relationships.

Not a psychiatric question, but IO'm sure other readers can offer some thoughtul and helpful comments here

Posted by: THE ANSWER | 2009-02-06

Sorry, i am not allowed to give the website address on this site but google " Christian Cater...catch him and keep him.

Good luck!

Posted by: THE ANSWER! | 2009-02-06

If you want to turn your whole love life around and have the love life you always dreamt of......go read Christian Carter' s e-book. You can also purchase his dvd programs. I felt exactly like you and after i read his books, i got back with my ex boyfriend who i never got over and we never fight like we use to in the past. Christian Carter saved my love life and i will be ever thankfull to him..... go to . His material may be a bit expensive but investing in his book is a blessing!!!!!!!!!! You can download the e-book immediately after paying it. Let me know how it goes....

Reply to THE ANSWER!
Posted by: love | 2009-02-05

the late Lebo Mathosa sang "  ha onyaka ho ratwa ke batho, no thoma oithate"  translated, love yourself 1st and the rest shall follow.

and also, watch what you say when you are with a guy. if you come across boastful or somehow stuck up they will leave.

Reply to love
Posted by: nonsense | 2009-02-05

just a bunch of losers you guys come accross, i know for a fact that i do not mind a woman on top so why would i mind what the heck she drives or where she lives...

Lady you coming accross losers, who are sht scared of a real woman, they want someon they can exploit easily.....scorpio sex is most of the things but not everything.....yes it is a bad idea to sleep with any gay you go on day with.....stuff this losers -one day you will come accross something of my believes....

If i had it my way, i prefer someone that succesful and intelliegent - so there more than just good food and sex ...

Reply to nonsense
Posted by: scorpio | 2009-02-05

My ex bf gave me some really valuable advice when we broke up. He said dont sleep with guys too soon coz there will be no substance to the relationship. You need to build a friendship with him first and then see if YOU actually like him before giving him everything. I have learnt many a hard lesson at the age of 37!!

Reply to scorpio