Posted by: Roberts | 2009-01-30

am in pain

i need serious help.da last tym i had ma pperiods it was on da 21 jan 2009.ok.and last year i wen to see the gynae coz i always had pains after sex .then he told me my womb has moved to ma left gave me pilss then said i shud also use a water bottle to keep it felt much beter.

i had sex wit ma bf on wens day. i felt him touchin this part inside wasn painful but it didn feel we stoped.ystday.pains started.
then durin da day i sarted bleeding which am still am.and da pains keep getin worse.wat cud be da problem :-( pls help.and ryt now i don hav mani to c the gynae.i don think i cud be havn ma periods coz da bleedin isn as much as da one i hav wen am on ma periods :-(

You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis . I cannot tell what is wrong from this side of the screen.