Question
Posted by: stressed | 2008/07/14

am I wrong to be upset

My ex husband and I have been together for 6 months now, divorced 2 years ago after 18 years of marriage.
All went well untill I discovered that he spends 24 hours a day sending sms`s to 2 females which he had affairs with during our time apart.. He tells them lies, like he left me again since it didnt work out, they insist there is nothing between them,,But is it really more than 200 sms to them a day....????
I feel cheated...I know he enjoys text sms, I know it is not platonic...I gave up a lot to give him another chance...

I wonder how you happened to find out about this. Sounds like he really doesn't know WHAT he wants. 200 SMS a day sounds like harrassment or stalking, rather than any ordinary affair --- is he well ? And what sort of job does he have that allowes him the time to send so many silly SMS ? Sounds also as though its sad that you gave up anything to give him a second chance, and as though he he more than used up his second chance, and his 3rd.

3
Posted by: stressed | 2008/07/15

He works nightshift, and I work dayshift. He really spend all his time sending sms`s while he should sleep during day and most of the night. I gave a current relationship up, that could have been right for me, and a promotion at work to give him another chance. I told him to leave but he is regretful and admits that he is wrong and bored while I am at work.. Im going to let him stay and pay all my expenses, get to use him the same way he uses me..

Reply to stressed
Posted by: pam | 2008/07/15

a leopard never changes his spots - he want his cake and to eat it - and bottom line you are allowing him to do it to you - be strong walk away for good and dont allow him to make you think that you deserve anything less than the best - he is weak and insecure and looks to the other women for spice and approval to make himself feel better, you are stronger than all of this and you need to put an end to it - and i am not sure what you gave up but think about what more you will be giving up if you stay with someone you obviously does not want you 100%

Reply to pam
Posted by: And | 2008/07/14

Why did u give up a lot to be with him?

Reply to And