Question
Posted by: LAVAGIRL | 2011/09/15

Am i Wrong? Mad?

I have suffered depression a bad relationship and finding out my ex mad out best friend pregnant that was two years ago and now its done with. Hoever i have fluctuating mood swings one minute i can be happy next sad. I lost my dad five months ago and then my gran two months ago and now i have my mom only. my mom understands my mood swings but can also get upset with me at times. I am not sure what to do about the mood swings as i don''t want pills again. I have tried to have relationships again but i feel everybody is going to do the same. I recently met somebody who is 24 via Facebook and well he is nice and all but i am 30 and he constantly bbm facebook messages and phones me and last night i had enough i told him i am not the one for him and he should leave me alone. He also says he is working till 6 on saturdays in a bank but i know that is a lie and i have knack of finding out these lies i actually look for something to fight about so that i don''t have to go on a date or have a second date i know this sounds crazy. And he is smitten in love but how can he be when we have not even met. At night i swich my phone off because him being 24 he wants to be reassured all the time that i like him. Last night he said i am legally his and he loves me how is that possible.. Does love happen immediately. He is really smothering me i can''t take it. I don''t want a relationship like that its not normal. Please can you help why do i feel like this.

Have you considered seeing a psychologist / counsellor, to look at what cause this labile mood, and how you could more usefully control these mood swings ?
It hardly sounds as though this latest Facebook guy is a useful pal, and maybe you just need to end that relationship as gently as possible, and take your time next time round ? beware of such intense reactions from someone you have never met ; this sounds almost like stalking, and you may need to consider approaching a court for a restraining order on him. Change your phone number, and don't in future reveal such details before you know someone better and have at least met them in a safe public place.
There's nothing odd about you to find his passions alarming and unwanted.

1