Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2011/09/15

Am i wrong

Why would a guy not want to go home after work to change bath shave and put on clean clothes before having a first date with a girl. I am supposed to have a date tomorrow night with this guy and meet him at seven but he says that he will go straight to the place after work tomorrow at 15h30 he is not going to go home and change and freshen up. This is driving me nuts as will he not be sweaty and clammy and unfresh when we meet for the first time. I think i suffer from mood swings and this just sets me off on the wrong path and do not want to meet with him. I know many people go for drinks after work to unwind but when meeting a girl for the first time????/

Why are you so certain he will be horribly sweaty and clammy ? What sort of job does he have ?
This isn't a matter of "mood swings", a term people use too loosely these days, but perhaps just having mixed feelings.

8
Posted by: Honest | 2011/09/16

You do not want to meet him as he may be unclean! You sound like a control freak, do him a favour and cancel the date!

Reply to Honest
Posted by: Caro | 2011/09/16

Meet the man if you can accept this - It''s not like youre going to go to bed with him or smooch on the first date. Or jsut go home and lie in the bath and stay there all night. Get a dvd and a chocolate - and be by yourslef at least you''ll be with someone who you know is as clean as you like.

Reply to Caro
Posted by: Single Man | 2011/09/16

Dear Just Me
Great last sentence - it says it all..........

Reply to Single Man
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/09/16

Maybe he has an office job with a fat salary. He could be sitting inside an air conditioned room the whole day and will not be sweaty and unfresh. He may even have a toothbrush, hair comb and deadorant in his office which he may use before he meets you.
Maybe his house his far away from his office and the place where you will meet and he is worried that he will not be back in time if he encounters traffic?
Maybe there are some nosy people at home (like friends and roommates - not wifes and kids) that he wishes to avoid because he would first want to check things out for himself.

I think you have issues. Meet the man, then judge him and his freshness or unfreshness and personal situation. And then decide if you like him or not. Or else just leave it - no man wants a girl who distrusts him even before she''s met him.

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Pop | 2011/09/15

There is a resession on maybe he is trying to save petrol?

Reply to Pop
Posted by: Loli | 2011/09/15

Neo kennete o nale MOTHO

Reply to Loli
Posted by: neo | 2011/09/15

Probably because he has somebody at home and he does not want to have to explain himself, he wants to walk in from your date as if he was working late. Think about it is he going to sit from 15h30 and wait till 19h00 really now. First impression lasts.

Reply to neo