Question
Posted by: Fred | 2011-06-23

Am I wrong

Here is the history. I meet a woman about ten years ago. We then met up again and started going out. She had moved to another town so we would she each other every two weeks. After six months she moved in with me. we were together for a year when she moved out. I found out that she was having sex chats with a old lover and other guys in her home town. when I confronted her with this she said it had nothing to do with me and she could talk to who ever she wanted to. I could not accept this and we ended our relationship. For six months after the split she would keep on coming back into my life telling me that she missed me and us. While she was telling me this she was again having sex talk with a old lover and was upset with me again for raising this. I know I''m not without fault, but surely a relationship is between two people and not three or more. Or am I wrong?

She sounds frivolous and uninterested in a faithful relationship, doesn't she ? Why on earth would you want to keep on allowing her back into your life, when she clearly only uses you as a stand-by, when her other pals aren't available. Why not just dump her, keep it dumped, and move on with your life, to seek someone with an actual sincere interest in you, yourself ?

4
Posted by: Fred | 2011-06-23

Thanks for the replies. Yes I have ended the relationship a week back now. I was just doubting myself whether I was maybe wrong in some way. Cybershrink you have hit the nail on the head when you say she was using me as a stand-by when her other " friends"  aren''t available. I only see that now.

Reply to Fred
Posted by: AGM | 2011-06-23

Let her go, she is capable of sleeping with the lod lover behind your back

Reply to AGM
Posted by: Romany | 2011-06-23

You are perfectly correct. Break this off for the last time nd move on.

Reply to Romany