Question
Posted by: Me | 2010/10/29

Am I wrong

Hi Cs
I am wrong to be emailing my bf''s friend?
I have told him soemthing that I havn''t even told my bf.
The thing is my bf hardly has time for me during the week and sometimes I just feel like speaking to someone and he seems available. He''s a nice person we get along well and I really like him but not in that way.
I like him as a friend.
Another thing is that he has gone behind my bf back regarding something in the past and therefore their friendship is not as close as it used to be in the past. This is also the reason I feel that what I am doing is wrong.

It may not be morally Wrong, but equally, it may well not be WISE. It has considerable potential to cause problems when ( rather than IF ) your bf finds out that you have been confiding in someone else behind his back, not considering him as a suitable person to discuss such things with. Especially when you choose someone who was a close friend o his where their relationship is already, for some reason, eroding.
You say he doesn't seem to have time for you during the week - are these things that REALLY couldn't possible wait for the weekend for you to discuss them together ?
The fact that you feel such a need to do this, suggests something malfunctioning in your relationship with your bf, which needs to be dealt with, rather than avoiding this seeking of solutions together, in favour of chatting intimately with one of his friends.

3

Posted by: just a thought | 2010/10/29

when you have a feeling ,as you state, that what you are doing is wrong it usually is- i think you already know the answer.
my own opinion is that it is wrong

Reply to just a thought
Posted by: ME | 2010/10/29

As long as it stays friendly there shouldnt be a problem, the moment you notice any flirting back away if you really care for your boyfriend, and in future rather dont tell any secrets to someone like this, especially if you dont want your bf finding out

Reply to ME