Question
Posted by: zee | 2010/06/14

Am i wrong

I need a second opinion here, my gf has visited me and she is having her periods.....she would like to have sex - i just don''t like sex during that time of the month.

My gf is kind of very sexual active and me on the other hand, i am the opposite. I do try though.....what i need clarity on is this ....AM I BEING SELFISH by not wanting to have sex during that time of the month....i''m kind of feeling guilty.

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO HAVE YOUR OWN SEXUAL PREFERENCES BUT YOU CAN STILL ASSIST HER - MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE HER ORAL SEX OR USE A VIBRATOR. IN DOING SO, HER DESIRE WILL BE MET WHILE MAINTAINING YOUR PREFERENCES

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Ken | 2010/06/14

There is no right or wrong answer here, it''s all about personal preference. Some guys are happy to do it that time of month, and others not, same applies to the woman, some will, some won''t. Some women are a lot hornier that time of the month and the sex can be amazing. My lady &  I do have no problem doing it during the monthly, we enjoy it just as much as any other time.

Reply to Ken