Posted by: Lissa | 2009-02-26

am I wrong

Hi Doc,suspect that my Hussy is cheating, and I' m trying so hard not to think this way but everytime when this goes he will do something to make me feel like that I again, e.g coming home ver late saying stuck in traffic (I mean really for 4hrs) or no I had to stop at the garage I had an urgent call too..those pathetic reasons, You know I wanner believe him he' s my Husband and he promised he' ll never do anything to put our marriage at risk ,but I' m sick now cuze if I bring up this topic he says then there' s no hope for our marriage if I cannot trust him , and sometimes I jst pretend as if all is well and deep inside I' m suffering.please don' t think this is stupid or what but more than ones when I take the laudry his underpants are there I will stains (like there one I ussually see on his undies after we' ve made love) I know thiis sounds somehow but those are definnetly erection stains, and so accidental happend after his late nights of coming back home,can someone please help I need to go home tonight and I don' t know if I would be able to pretend especially about the stains,HELP ASAP

Hussy ? Maybe so. He may wellbe cheating, but if you can' trust the communications you presently have with him, why not press him to join you in mariage counselling to investigate what is going on between you ?

Posted by: Get real babe | 2009-02-26

Oh dear ! I am afraid the bliksem is cheating on you and you are dead right to think so. I have responded to various people that have the same complaint about a useless cheating bugger like your hubby and I just say Get going ! Get a divorce ! Everyone comes back with comments like " Oh no don' t do that"  " talk rather"  " see a counsellor"  yadda yadda yadda ! If he has cheated just dump him. He did not consider the consequences when he dipped into that pool. Crossing that bridge means there is no turning back. You will never trust him again believe me.

Reply to Get real babe