Posted by: Lissa | 2009-02-26

Am I wrong

Hi Doc,suspect that my Hussy is cheating, and I' m trying so hard not to think this way but everytime when this goes he will do something to make me feel like that I again, e.g coming home ver late saying stuck in traffic (I mean really for 4hrs) or no I had to stop at the garage I had an urgent call too..those pathetic reasons, You know I wanner believe him he' s my Husband and he promised he' ll never do anything to put our marriage at risk ,but I' m sick now cuze if I bring up this topic he says then there' s no hope for our marriage if I cannot trust him , and sometimes I jst pretend as if all is well and deep inside I' m suffering.please don' t think this is stupid or what but more than ones when I take the laudry his underpants are there I will stains (like there one I ussually see on his undies after we' ve made love) I know thiis sounds somehow but those are definnetly erection stains, and so accidental happend after his late nights of coming back home,can someone please help I need to go home tonight and I don' t know if I would be able to pretend especially about the stains,HELP ASAP

Dear Lissa
You can't base your suspicions on marks in his undies alone. If you are really suspicious, you could ask his friends, or hire a private investigator. You could also check his cellphone or the kilometers on his car to see if there is an unusual pattern.