Question
Posted by: frustrated | 2008/09/22

am I wrong?

I met this guy a year ago and we got on really well. However, I was not in the right place to be in a relationship. About 2 weeks ago, we met up again and hit it off again. We have spoken every day since we have met - all day!! However, he has a girlfriend. I have raised this with him and said that he cannot talk to me all day and then go home to his gf. He is indecisive about what he wants to do, however, I am getting the wrong message here and it is causing me to be frustrated with him. What do you suggest I do?

What wrong mesage is there to get ? He is maintaining his existing relationship with his gf, and is happy to cheat on her, with you ( so he would be at least as happy to cheat on you with someone else. What makes you feel this is a wise idea ?