Question
Posted by: kell | 2012-03-06

am i weird or what

I am 45 years old not obese but lately when i lie in bed and touch my breast i get this feeling that i dont like the touch of it. it feel so flabby.i got a boyfriend and he think it is stunning but i even hate to just touch it when i lie in bed.

It feel so funny to me. i got middle size breast

am i weird or what..enjoy sex with my partner. it is only this part that is worrying me.

Well, this is not really a psychiatric question, but here goes. Many of us get more plump and flabby as we grow older. Its good news that your boyfriend likes it that way. Has your breast really changed in some significant way, or have you just started worrying about the way it has been for some time ? Especially if it has changed, or if you feel a lump or unusual hardening, go see your GP or a local clinic and have it checked on. At least to be reassured that its OK

2
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-03-06

Then do not touch your breast, wear a nightie and avoid contact.

Reply to Obvious