Am I urinating during orgasm??

When I masturbate, I involuntarily urinate at the end of my orgasm. I didn' t think this was possible, so I figured it was vaginal secretion, but it smells like urine to me. I haven' t had an orgasm with my partner yet so, luckily, this has only happened alone. However, I' d like to work to get an orgasm with my partner and I really don' t want this to happen! What can I do?

this urine-like-secretion may just be female-ejaculate: women can also ejaculate during orgasm. However, if unsure and if the secretion is more urine-like than not, you may first want to consult with you gynae for a check-up to ensure that all is in good-working-condition.