Question
Posted by: Nox | 2012/03/19

Am i unreasonable

Good morning Doc

I''ve just recently started dating this guys that used to fancy me when we were still very young back in the days,we''re recently met and now we are all grown up and immidiately hit it off...we did''nt talk abt the people in our lives so yesterday we dicided to talk,at the moment I am not seing anyone so I was kind of hoping that he is also not but to my suprise he told me that he has someone in his life a mother of his one year old baby...i am dissapointed and don''t want anything to do with him anymore as I do not want to be some home wraker or something,but I am a bit hurt as I was hoping that we''ll have something solid...Am i being unreasonable???

Congratulations for no wanting to be a home wrecker, etc., but was your only reason for chating to him, to start and emotional and sexual relationship ? Isn't there any value in being mildly friends ? It turns out that your expectations were excessive ( apparently based on actually not knowing his actual situation ) ; that's not his fault you were too hasty.
Relax, Maybe the fact that he was content to date you though he is supposedly committed to the woman who is the mother of his child is a bad thing for him to have done, and that presumably led you on ibnto expecting more, assuming he was being frank and honest up-front, as he was not. If so, no loss. Move on

4
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/19

He has no right to date anyone if he is still involved romatically with the mother of his child.
Dump the b@£ $%^d

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: dw | 2012/03/19

for sure, he has had a life before he met you as have you.

Reply to dw
Posted by: Kim | 2012/03/19

Yes

Reply to Kim