Posted by: Steve | 2009-02-16

Am I too small for intercourse??

I have met this girl and we have been seeing each other for about 4 months now. When we do kiss and touch we really get turned with each other. Since this is my first sexual expierence and I know intercourse will happen soon I' m afraid I would not able to satisfy her. I have always been self concious about my size.

When erect my penis measures 14cm' s, I would just like to know if this is suffiecient enough to make love to her thereby not embarressing myself? I would appreciate all responses. Thanks.

You are absolutely perfect and should not have to worry about size! Making love and satisfying your partner has much more to do with how you please them than with the actual size. Enjoy the journey – every step and let the moment take care
A website that could be helpful is You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.of it self.

Posted by: Egg | 2009-02-17

It will be sufficient! I have the same size and I made my x girlfriend begg for more!!!

Go and enjoy yourself!!!

Reply to Egg
Posted by: Ken | 2009-02-17

Don' t worry about the size, it' s how you use it that counts...besides 14cm is not really small

Reply to Ken
Posted by: ? | 2009-02-17

what r u a donkey ?

Reply to ?