Posted by: John | 2009-03-17

Am I too Small?

Hi there,

I am 18 and concerned about my penis size. When erect I am between 13 and 14 centimeters and would just to know if this normal or am I too small?

Nope, you're absolutely normal! Many men have concerns about the size of their penis and most (the vast majority) of men have an adequately sized penis (like you)! There are several important points to consider here:
1. your penis size when it is soft does not determine it's size when it is erect
2. it looks smaller when looking down on it than it will from the side (as you see other men's penises in the loo's)
3. if you are heterosexual, most vaginas can accommodate any sized penis - (think that a vagina holds something as slim as a tampon, and can stretch to the size of a baby's head during childbirth). The sensitive parts of a woman's genitals are external (clitoral area) and about 1 or 2 inches inside the vagina on the front (anterior) wall - where penis size doesn't really come into play.

Posted by: John | 2009-03-22

Thanks guys I feel much better!!!

Reply to John
Posted by: Jimmy | 2009-03-21

so Koos i take it you are obviously in the ag shame part of the story and probably don' t know how to use it seeing that you post a comment like that. John you will more than likely please more women with yours than Koos will find to try and impress with his if he can get it to work

Reply to Jimmy
Posted by: Koos | 2009-03-18

Daar is net twee sizes - agt duim of ag shame

Reply to Koos
Posted by: XXX | 2009-03-18

An average penis is between 14-16cm when erect so you seem fine.Just make sure you know how to use it properly

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Egg | 2009-03-18

It is sharp! It is not about the size it is how you perform. You don' t need to have a 20cm penis to make good loving! 14cm when erect is 100%.

Don' t stress to much about your size!!!

Reply to Egg