Posted by: Susan ceeee | 2009-01-23

Am i too sensitive

Hi there, I have never posted on this site by I need a diffrent prespective.

Do you think I am too sensitive? Me and my husband are together now for 5 years, I was never the jelous tipe until I met him - Now i am obsessed basically. I want to know everything - who he sms and email - i have de activated our facebook accounts because of this just to find you about a week ago that he has created a new account about a month ago - i confronted him with this news and he said he didnt tell me beacause it was to find some guy friend. I asked him if there was any other friends i should know of and he said NO

Now i viewed his profile today to find he has a friend on his profile who is an ex girlfriend - is this something to worry about or am I too sensitive

You able to visit his new facebook --- are there other friends listed ? As for the ex, did he choose to list her, or did she choose to be listed ? If you have become rather excessively suspicioous for some time, this would probably push him towards increased secrecy. Regarding this particular incident, is there any alternative but to CALMLY discuss it with him now ?

Posted by: Joy | 2009-01-26

Shame on him - for being so persistant even though he knows that he' ll be breaking your heart with this whole FB thing. What do you do for a living? and do you have kids or a hobby or are you studying at the moment? You obviously have alot of time on your hands now if you' re obsessing about your husband' s every move. He will become more secretive - that' s for sure, if you continue with your suspicious ways. Speak to him - tell him how all of this makes you feel - and even if he pleads his innocence (which he will), explain to him why this is hurtful to you. If he cares about you he will discontinue his foolish ways. If he doesnt, well then its up to you decide what to do about it. You will only be treated the way you allow yourself to be treated! Believe it!!!

Reply to Joy
Posted by: CK | 2009-01-26

I’ ll be very worried if i was you! i found out that my husband is on face book send message to some girl, telling her that she is beautiful and asking if she has a boyfriend?

We had a seriously fight about that and his accuse was that he was bored and it didn' t mean anything, imagine i did find out. So much that i hate face book.

Reply to CK
Posted by: slow ride take it easy | 2009-01-24

ok .... it seems to me that you shouldnt be on an internet chat forum posting questions to a " cyber"  psychiatrist.....everything you have asked, all the answers you are looking for....they cannot be found here........this place is the same as a bar really, talking to strangers and they give you their opinons....granted some of the strangers here have supposedly studied how to heal the mentally ill (although if you spend some time researching psychiatry we could have a long highly interesting discussion on how truely effective they have been!)...anyway one thing i learnt a couple of years ago.....if you have an issue/question/problem and it doesnt relate to yourself (this is the hard need to figure out if you are just projecting your own inner demons and fears onto others or if it is in fact them) you need to take it to the SOURCE....

.... talk to your husband ...tell him everything you posted here....share it with honest......and ask him to be honest with you.......this will be the beginning of the salvation of your marriage!

Reply to slow ride take it easy
Posted by: Tilly | 2009-01-24

Hmmm.. I' ll be very worried if i was you! A chatsite is not a place for any married man!
Chatsites only break up relationships!
You never know what gets talked about behind your back!
What worries me is the fact that he lied to you. First signs of playing around..
I' ll be worried yeah!

Reply to Tilly
Posted by: Susan ceee | 2009-01-23

He did not open this account to speak only to her as far as I know. I will have to speak to him about this but how. Firstly I do not want to be the nagging wife.

I am a bit shaky after all he did not tell me about her, so i do not know what to expect. I do not know how to approch this

Reply to Susan ceee
Posted by: je | 2009-01-23

so he actually open another facebook just to chat to his X... You are not sensitive- i' ll freak out as well...

Reply to je