Posted by: shuan | 2009-03-04

Am I to eager

Hi<br>Me and my wife got married nov 2008. we' ve been together 6 years. my sex drive towards her is now higher than ever. she is all I can think about. I want to make love to her day and night. what can I do to ' be'  more with her. she does not always share in my love making desires?!!!<br>

Your question addresses a very common sexual problem called 'disparity of desire'. Testosterone is the hormone that causes sexual drive (libido) and because men have more testosterone than women, they usually want to have sex about 3 times more often. This is perfectly normal. It is very important to discuss your sexual needs with each other. Enjoy a lot of physical cuddling and touch that does not necessarily end with intercourse. Women are turned off if they feel that every touch must lead to 'full on' sex. You might consider discussing masturbation (alone or together). Ask her how you can 'be' more with her; you are not a mind reader! This can help facilitate communication.

Posted by: Lady Man | 2009-03-04

Hi Shuan

The best will be to communicate your desires with her.

Reply to Lady Man
Posted by: Egg | 2009-03-04

No you are not to eager. It is good to feel that way towards your wife! It is awesome actually!

Well done Shuana!!!

Reply to Egg