Question
Posted by: Lower | 2011-07-11

Am I so wrong

Last year about htis time me and hubby went through a very tough time as I accused him of having an affair. We ended up in couceling and I was diagnosed with depression and placed on Cymgen. He kept on threatening me with divorce as he could not stand me being jealous. Thisngs started picking up agian from February this year and he told me he wanted to stay. I thought I would be over the moon, but my reactions was, " whatever" . We had the beste sex life since we got married 14 years ago and I was beypond happy. He met one of his old friends sisters on Facebook and introduced her to me in December. I knew they were chatting and he shared most of it with me. He asked me if she could visit us last week as she is here from overseas for a visit. I said yes, why not? Then he told me he is also taking leave for the week and they will be watching my 10 year old. I had no say in this but decided that I will break down everything that I worked on so hard for the last year if I started being jealous agian. Every night when I came home, I just heard of all the fun things they did that day ect (one big happy family) with me lookin gin from th eoutside. She left on Friday and all was back to normal, or so I thought. Last night he typed a message for her and I cought a glimps. when he saw me looking at it, he got up and walked away. This morning I told him that I saw him telling her that he missed her ect. He immidiately got angry with me, told me that I am seeing things agian and he is not willing to through my jealousy again. I tried contacting him today but he is just ignoring me. Am I so wrong? He is now blaming me agian for not trusting him. I am stronger than last year this time, but my support system moved away and I have nobody to talk to at this stage. Please help.

Maybe more counselling is needed ? Perhaps this relationship is entirely innocent, but to make arrangements for the visit and caring for the children, without discussing it with you is rude and disrespectful. Maybe you suspect him a bit more than he deserves, maybe he protests more than is appropriate. Maybe there are still things within your relationship where neither of you is getting from it all you need and want, and this should be dealt with in counselling rather than by looking for comfort in any other relationship, even a sexually innocent one.

2
Posted by: Gogo | 2011-07-11

u ya nya, he is making you a fool

Reply to Gogo