Question
Posted by: lisa | 2009/08/13

am i sick or is it hayfever

i do have allergies but i dont quite know what i have at the moment, my one gland is swollan, my nose wont stop running, i have a headache and i cant stop sneezing, is it spring coming early or should i just go to bed??

Dear Lisa
Usually hayfever won't give you a sore throat or headache and the runny nose would be clear phlegm. If you have tender sinuses, headache, fever, thick yellow phlegm and sore throat you should rather see your doctor as you may need antibiotics. Hayfever will also clear up if you take antihistamines like Loratidine.