Question
Posted by: nneoma | 2011-10-22

am i sick?

i used to have depressive episodes from my teens. after i married, it worsened. now i have a daughter {3yrs) and it seems to be worsening further. we have also been trying to have another child with no success so far. 2months ago i was diagnosed wit PCOS. i also experience (off and on, and presently) that tingly feeling i used to have when i was breastfeeding - let down reflex? also, i''ve experienced increase in the frequency of asthmatic attacks and general ill health. could i be really sick or is this a psychological episode that will pass with time? i''m really worried

None of this is really in my area of expertise, I'm afraid. In terms of PCOS and falling pregnant, the next step would be to check if you are ovulating.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-28

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-28