Question
Posted by: Zandi | 2011/04/08

Am I sick

I hate kissing my husband. This started 3 years back just after we got married. Now I even hate seeing people kissing its even worst when I see them on tv! I just feel like vomiting imediately! Is there something wrong with me?

Its not a question of right or wrong, but this is unusual and inconvenient, and would be worth exploring with a counsellor or psychologist, to understand why you have developed this aversion to kissing whether by yourself or even others. What exactly is it that you feel and think when you see a couple kissing ?

8
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

well my best suggestion is go get counselling, it will help you

Reply to I
Posted by: Zandi | 2011/04/08

First thing that comes to my mind is just saliva (oh sis) then just feel like vomiting. I can''t even let him touch my lips with his lips! its so painful for him but then I don''t know what to do. Evn if we are busy having sex, the minute he asks me to kiss me everything just changes. Its just a big turn off for me, I become dry there and there and ask him to stop

Reply to Zandi
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

well I think you have issues with saliva, same as some people have issues with clothing labels, but yours can be a little more serious because it is going to affect your relationship with your husband

Reply to I
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/04/08

I feel the same about kissing!! It has happened a few years back end up to this time I cannot get myself so far as to kiss anybody especially someone new!! I also hat e al this slurping and kissing on the TV especially the gays and lesbians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

what do you think of people second dipping spoons into food?

Reply to I
Posted by: Zandi | 2011/04/08

Yes I did

Reply to Zandi
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

did you kiss you husband befor you got married?

Reply to I