Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2009-03-30

am i right or wrong

I have this awesome man in my life, he comes over every weekend and i feed him, from snacks to beer - ok cool, i thought at some point he would have the decency to buy something in the house, you know take away or something. I have asked him to buy groceries and he wasn' t impressed asking me if i was serious. how do i sit him down and explain that nothing is for free, he can at least try to do something on his side. Am I wrong? please tell me because i' m about to loose it with this guy.

Tx

You find this guy awesome ? LOL's suggestions are excellent --- try to switch to his place for your meetings ( or would he be too mean to switch on the lights in his own place > ) or run out of food when next he visits. Failing that, give us your address, and we'll all drop in for snacks and beer.

6
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-31

Well he is def.a parasite! Why not put a lock on your food and everything and if he gets thristy and hungyr tell him to go and get take aways as you have fun out of food.

Lol! and yeah! as CS says you could give us your address!  -)
Well yah if he dsnt like that and you see him less often after that or you don' t see him at all then you know he was only looking to be spoilt or taking advantage of you.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: ME | 2009-03-31

Sounds like u r trying to buy urself a bf. Girls sometimes do strange things if they r desperate to hold on to a man. Maybe this is the case here, if he leaves u, what then?

Reply to ME
Posted by: ha | 2009-03-31

thats pathetic.

Reply to ha
Posted by: Get Real. | 2009-03-31

What' s with you girl ?? Right or Wrong? Do you really need to ask ? This guys is a parasite. Kick is sorry-|-out your life. Giving him booze and snacks indeed !! What a cheek !! I just can' t believe it.

Reply to Get Real.
Posted by: Kems | 2009-03-30

Sounds like he is married, why not ever go to his place?

Reply to Kems
Posted by: LOL | 2009-03-30

Stop feeding him. simple as that. or change meeting venue to his place.

Reply to LOL