Question
Posted by: anna | 2011/01/22

am i regnant?

my bf rubbed me down there and its possible that he had some serm on his hand maybe.im a virgin but im afraid i could get pregnant.i feel some pain in my breast when i touch them and i had pain in one of my ovaries some days ago.its only 22 days that we are together.ca i be pregnant and can i knows abt it so early? can i go test and how? pls help.

It is unlikely that you may be pregnant but not totally impossible. I would urge you to have a pregnancy test to be sure. Please ensure that you use the necessary precautions to avoid unwanted pregnancy and ensure safe sexual practices.

3
Posted by: rico | 2011/01/24

first learn to spell before you do anything else.....

Reply to rico
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: WhoDiedAndMadeYouGod? | 2011/01/22

Your not pregnant. Sperm on a hand is not the same as a full load deep inside. You are in fact totally freaking out and overreacting, mildly pathetic mostly irratating what would be great was if your post wasnt even real, just some sort of game or psyop if it was just totally fake, that would be entertaining to the extreme, listen if im wrong, if this is real and you DO get preganant, congratulations you have fullfilled your purpose - reproduction!

Reply to WhoDiedAndMadeYouGod?