Question
Posted by: lol | 2008/11/07

am i reasonable or pocessive?

I am married now 2 years- 2nd marriage was divorced for a number of years. married to a wonderful man, quiet a few years my senior, he took early retirement. I am still working... to make ends meet as I have two boys still at school, he has a son still studying
Now my problem is every week once a week he horserides with another women. purely platonic. off I go to work and off he goes with her for there outride along the beach. I feel very upset and as a result hate the days he goes. He loves riding and I would sometimes also like to go but these horses belong to her and he wont ask her because i am not a " rider" . and we don' t have the money for his own horse or going on outrides through a riding school. Am I being like an posessive brat or are these feelings justified.

YOu're not a possessive brat, nor are the feelings totally justified. If she is a friend of his, couldn't he ask her to let you learn to ride on one of her horses, and then to occasionally accompany them on a ride ?

3
Posted by: suggester | 2008/11/09

i also agree but concerned a little bit, do you love to ride or do you want to ride just to check was going on there, i dont think you are possessive or reasonable i think you are jelous...

i mean this in a nice way though is not an attack or anything . i mean look at it, What if you a good friend who was a male and the two of you had a hobby and your hubby knows about and has okayed it...

What would you think of him if he suddenly wanted to join the two of,

I say if he is not spending enough time with you , tell him straight ...i need more time with you and the horse riding must take second place i mean after all it is a hobby, but i don'  tyou should force your way in, if you don' t trust the lady as well tell him that too...especially if it bothers you that much he just may have to stop but the three of you in a riding spree huh it is not a solution but another problem believe me

Reply to suggester
Posted by: DDR | 2008/11/08

In total agreement with the previous 2.You would like to share in his happiness and not work while he does it.

Reply to DDR
Posted by: SUSAN | 2008/11/07

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE DOC, YOU WANNA LEARN TO RIDE NOT FROM A JEALOUS PERSPECTIVE BUT BECAUSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN ON WHAT YOUR PARTNER LOVES. HE SHOULD BE THE GREAT HUSBAND YOU SAY HE IS AND ASK HIS LADY FRIEND TO ORGANISE IT.

GOOD LUCK LADY.

Reply to SUSAN