Posted by: MEL | 2009-02-16

I am 34yr married woman with a daugther of 6yrs- in Aug 08 I misscarried (11weeks) had a womb scrab, after 6 weeks my husband &  I was intimate- I had my periods noraml but my last period was on 11-15th Dec 08- it is now Feb 09- I did a pregnancy test around the 25-26 of Jan 09 &  it was positive. Is it to early or should I wait for aleast 1 more month to go to the doctor or should I take another pregnancy test? I AM VERY EXCITED BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR ALMOST 3YRS FOR ANOTHER BABY. PLEASE HELP / GUIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you are pregnant. Book an appointment with your doctor soon in view of your previous miscarriage.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-02-16

Its highly likely that you are. Book an appt to see your doc for a scan. You would be around 10 weeks now.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: wvw | 2009-02-16

If the test show positife and you did not have your period jet then you are pregnant go to your doctor to do a blood test to be 100% sure
And plaese let us know

Reply to wvw