Posted by: just me | 2008-12-18

Am I prenant

I' m currently going through the 2 week wait. For the first time I' m having pregnancy symptoms. I' m on my 5th DPO and I' m cramping (feels like needles) in my abdomen, I had a bit of nausea this morning which passed quickly and I have sharp pricks on my right boob, I' m so tired - I wake up in the morning and the first thing I can say is I' m tired...
I dont know if all this is my mind playing games on me or if I' m prenant. I' ve been trying for the past 9 cycles now.

It is too early for pregnancy symptoms.

Posted by: Tnl | 2008-12-21

u may be pregnant, i am six days late wit my periods n i am going to test dis tuesday. its d waitin game, i am so nervous its n hpt or go 2 d doctor, it mite b wat u want, i hv been trying 4 d past 3 mnts. good luck

Reply to Tnl