Question
Posted by: M | 2011-08-28

Am i pregnaunt

Hi there,

I''m sure you get this question allot. I had my period 21/08/2011 but my cycle wasnt like it usually is 27 days it was 31 days. After my period I''ve been feeling lightheaded, very bloated especially towards the end of every day, very moody and often headaches. We have been trying for over 4 years and have been unsuccessful so far :( Maybe these are just stress related syptoms because of my career change. Please could you let me know what you think.

THanks allot.
Michelle

I don't think that you are pregnant. Stress would make sense.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-08-30

Posted by: M | 2011-08-28

Ooh yes i fogot to mention lower back pains and very tired. I normally struggle to sleep but have been taking afternoon naps regularly which is just not like me???

Reply to M