Question
Posted by: boitumelo | 2010/07/07

Am I pregnant or not?

I didnt have my tryphillis for 3weeks had sex with my husband during that time,when I received them I took pregnancy test and tested negative,I have 6days taking them started from the red area but still havent had my periods

Please help

You should repeat the pregnancy test.

2

You should repeat the pregnancy test.

Posted by: stn | 2010/07/08

You have to wait for your period before you start taking contraceptives because with pills the minute your off it,you can fall pregnant just like that. I went on holiday (1week) with my boyfrind and forgot my pills at home,I came back started taking them again....6 weeks later I was pregnant.... Maybe wait a bit and test again

Reply to stn