Question
Posted by: Irene | 2013/01/28

Am I Pregnant?

I am 38 years old and i have a regular period all my life. I dont use birth control in hopes of getting pregnant but i am not killing myself trying. I got my period a week early with more cramps then usual and it only lasted 2 days unlike my 5 day period. I told myself it was a freak coincidence but not i am a day late for my next scheduled period. Could i be pregnant? Or is this something i should expect at my age. Additional note i have been pregnant once before over 10 years ago that i terminated.

1
Posted by: cc | 2013/01/31

If your 2 day period was in fact implantation bleeding, you should be able to do a home pregnancy test by now. If it''s negative, you can repeat it in 2-3 days. If it''s positive, you are more than likely pregnant, and you should get a blood test to confirm! You can go to a Lancet lab, they''ll give you the results directly if you pay cash.

Let us know what happens.

Reply to cc