Question
Posted by: zinzi | 2012-10-16

am i pregnant

hi
i took contraceptive pills during my period they started on the 25th of september &  used the pills on the 26 &  27 september then they stopped ,on the 28 september i had sex &  again on the 11 &  12 of october.
since i took the pills i don''t know when i''m ovulating,don''t know if my cycle changed. did my cycle change? can i be pregnant?

You could be pregnant as you did not use adequate contraception. It would also not be able to work out ovulation for this cycle as the few days of taking the Pill would have interfered with this.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-10-22

Posted by: Dianne | 2012-10-16

get the pregnancy test from Clicks (R30) its pretty accurate!!

Reply to Dianne