Question
Posted by: Shelby | 2012/09/12

Am I pregnant?

Hello,

I have been of the pill for going on 4 months. I was meant to get my period on Friday the 7th... i am now 6 days late. I have sore and swollen breasts, my lower back is quite sore and i just feel otherwise. I have these waves of nausea but it comes and goes throughout the day. I have been have lower abdominal pains, sometimes if feels like period pains ans other times its sharps quick pains, not hat of a normal period pain... Could I be pregnant? I dont want to take a test yet as I feel it may be too early, I am NEVER late in my period, I am alway 28 days spot on, Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Shelby

Yes you could be pregnant. Do the test.

8

Yes you could be pregnant. Do the test.

Posted by: Shelby | 2012/09/16

Sorry Tanya X

Reply to Shelby
Posted by: Me | 2012/09/14

You definitely sound pregnant to me :) That''s how I felt 6 months ago :)

Reply to Me
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/09/13

Seeing you asked I thought you didnt know!

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: shelby | 2012/09/13

Its positive and so is the blood test :)

Reply to shelby
Posted by: alison | 2012/09/12

taking the pill can affect/change things slightly. Melodene gave me sore/tender breasts - that is a side effect of that pill. Go to Clicks, you can get a pregnancy test for about R25, its pretty accurate. (event he faintest pink line means you are pregnant)
all tte best with whatever transpires.
Alison

Reply to alison
Posted by: Shelby | 2012/09/12

Thanks Tanya for your great response. Do you think I dont know this?

Reply to Shelby
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/09/12

If you are, you are. If you''re not, you''re not. Why not just be patient and wait and see! Getting all stressed out about it is not going to give you any answers.

Reply to Tanya