Question
Posted by: SvO | 2011/10/04

Am I pregnant?

I''ve been off the pill since just April this year and got married in May. My period remained pretty regular normally starting on the 21st or 23rd of each month since then. This time I was 11 days late so I began to wonder whether I was pregnant or not. On Sunday 2nd October I started bleeding - very heavily (I have never had a period this heavy) and a friend said that if it stops after 2 days that I might definitely be pregnant as this is sometimes normal?? I don''t want to get my hopes up but this morning (2 days later) the bleeding seems to have stopped and now I am really wondering if what my friend said is true. IS this " normal"  sign of pregnancy???? I want to go and get a home test but I don''t want to be disappointed!

It sounds like you could have had an early miscarriage. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1