Posted by: Staci | 2011-08-30

Am I pregnant?

In the last few weeks and maybe even months I have discovered that I have been gaining weight steadily. The last 4 night in a row I have found that right after I have dinner I find myself to be extremely nauseous and this continues until I fall asleep at night and I'm fine when I wake up in the morning.

The nausea tends to happen at random times aswell, such as, as I'm writting this I find myself to be feeling a tad on the nauseous side.

I'm not sure if I am currently having a period because it started a few days ago, stopped and started again and stopped and started again. I took a home pregnancy test the day before last which turned out negative.

There are times when my breasts feel a tad sensitive, but not sore. In the shower last night I squeezed my left breast and the tiniest amount of a milk secretion leaked out. I have a bit of a discharge. I am feeling a slight discomfort in my lower back, not painful but its a slight discomfort.

I had an IUD insert at the beginning of last year, I have attempted to try and find it myself, last night I think I felt it but it moved around and the inside of my vagina feels very closed and swollen it's almost as though what I felt of my loop is for lack of a better description swimming around in a sea of the skin on the inside of my vagina.

As far as frequent urination, I do tend to drink a lot of coffee and I'm not sure if that maybe a cause to my frequent urination.

I also suffer from Bipolar Disorder and the medication that I am on is Tegratol 200mg, Prozac 20mg and Risperidal 1.5mg, I'm not sure if these medications may have had an affect on the pregnancy test I took, or if they could affect anything in anyway.

Please can you come back to me as soon as possible I would really like to know if there is a possibility that I may be pregnant.

I'm also finding as I sit at my desk now my jeans around the lower section of my stomach are especially tight and I''''m also finding it a tad difficult to pull my stomach in.<br><br>

With a negative pregnancy test, pregnancy would be unlikely. Your symptoms may be hormonal. You should see a gynaecoloogist to assess the abnormal bleeding and to check if the IUCD is in place.