Question
Posted by: Amy | 2011/03/08

Am I Pregnant?

I know this might be a stupid question, but can you please consider looking at it.
My periods are very stable, every 28 days, i started my last one on the 11th of Feb, on the 25th we had intercourse, on Sunday 5/03 I experienced spotting, very little,but brown color. I''ve never ever had spotting before, is it possible for me to be pregnant?
I''ve had nausea ever time i eat, lower back pain, very sensitive, sore breasts, struggling to sleep at night, very tired daytime, just want to sleep, could i be pregnant?

If it is a possibility, when will the best time be to do a home test? My period is due Friday?

I appreciate your help.

Yes it could be an implantation bleed. Wait till Saturday or Suday before testing.

2

Posted by: Vixen | 2011/03/08

Hi Amy, wait until Friday if you don''t have your period do a home pregnancy test. It is very important not to do it before, you can rather wait a day or two to make sure you don''t for some reason get your period a bit later. I''m holding thumbs for you, keep us updated?

Kind regards.

Reply to Vixen