Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2011-02-16

Am I pregnant?

For the last week, I have been feeling very nauseas, but not throwing up, once I eat it goes away for a short while but then returns. I have also been getting alot of headaches and the other day after I had eaten I had a very bad case of heartburn, which eventually went away.

Today I have a tingling feeling in my tummy, which feels like hunger pains but its not as I''ve eaten but it is still there.

What can be causing this? Help!

It could be a tummy bug. If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely.

4
Posted by: Bee | 2011-02-17

if i had intercourse 4 days before my period, can i become pregnant

Reply to Bee
Posted by: perseverance | 2011-02-17

i have been having stomach cramps lately and felling nauseas having heartburn and i have missed my periods my last period was last month on the 13th and when we had sex with my partner it feels painfull and my virgina eichs

Reply to perseverance
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-17

Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-16

The only way to find out is to do a test