Question
Posted by: JJ | 2010/10/25

Am I pregnant

I took a pregnancy test on Saturday 23/10/2010 and it was negative. I still did not get my period up today 25/10/2010.

I''m too excited to think it is neg. as i didn''t get my period. Please explain??????????? I want to go to my GP and do blood test but waiting on my period!!!!!! I''m so axious

Hi, I posted this before:

I''''m turning 30 on the 28/10/2010. My husband and myself decided to get pregnant. I was on the tryphasil and stop it on the 29/09/2010, my last period was on the 26/09/2010 and I started to bleed again on the 02/10/2010. I actually want to know when I will start ovulating and how to go about falling pregnant? Please help!

Thanking you in advance

Your last period was 2/10, so your next period should only be due round about the 30th October. It is too soon for a pregnancy test. Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the Pill.

2