Question
Posted by: Anon N | 2010-09-15

Am I pregnant?

Last period: 16-22 Aug. No period or signs of PMS for this month. Breast soreness for past 2 weeks. Did pregnancy test yesterday, it''s negative. Do I wait a while before I do another test or is it something else?

I would suggest that you repeat the test in 4-5 days.

5
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-19

Posted by: Anon N | 2010-09-16

I haven''t been on any contraception since Dec 2009.

Reply to Anon N
Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-15

I have the same symptoms since on the pill. About two weeks before menstruating i get ''pregnancy symptoms''

Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-15

Are you both on the Pill?
I had the same problem last year, and it was because of the pill I was using. So i stopped the pill and evrything went back to normal.

Posted by: mabs | 2010-09-15

I have a similar problem had my periods last month on the 8 to 9 and again on the 1st to 3rd september 2010, preggy tests negative, I have sore and swolen breasts. Please help also, I am crossing my fingers that I am!!!

Reply to mabs