Question
Posted by: Euny | 2010-07-07

Am I pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my man and three days later I was menstruating. does that mean that I''m not pregnant or?????

If it was the normal time for you to menstruate and you had a normal period, then it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-11

Posted by: Boitumelo | 2010-07-07

I didint have my pills for close to a month,had sex with my man days after that I received my pills ,I started taking from the red pills I am done with red one but I havent had my periods yet.

I took a pragnancy test before I started my pills and tested negative but still I haven`t had my periods.
I am using tryphilis

Reply to Boitumelo
Posted by: A | 2010-07-07

Hi. If you are pregnant you won''t get your period.

Reply to A