Posted by: wanna be mom | 2010-05-31

am i pregnant?

i just did pregnancy test, and where the indicater is for positive only a spot appears? can i be pregnant? i am 2 weeks late and i have very big abdominal and lower back pains.....
do you suggest i take another home test or go straight for blood tests as i realy wanna be a mom, but dont want to waste medical aid if i might not be yet?
my mother in law said, hers was like that with all 7 her children, and another supersticious lady gave me one look and aid i am pregnant..?
what do you think doc?

I'd suggest that you repeat the pregnancy test.

Posted by: Bee | 2010-06-02

Do another home test and if the same result then go for blood tests.

Reply to Bee