Question
Posted by: Miranda | 2010-05-13

Am I pregnant

I am 25 year old sexually active lady with endometriosis. My periods are like clock-work and I have never missed one. Im on the normal 28 day cycle. The 10th of May 2010 was supposed to be the first day of my period, but on the 7th I started spotting a red to brownish discarge, it was so small that I could not see it on the underwear or pantyliner but could notice it when I wiped. The spotting stopped on the 10th. I have a urine test on the 10th and it came out negative. My normal period has not yet come. I have been experiencing mild cramps similar to those I get just before a period, especially when I am sitting down. Yesterday and the day before that I experienced an achy crampy pain in my lower right pelvis area. Please help.

I would suggest that you do another pregnancy test as you tested a bit too early.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-16