Posted by: thabizolo | 2010-04-28

Am I pregnant?

I have the following signs of pregnancy: frequent urination, painful waist, discharge, sleepy and fatigue. I have test negative (not pregnant). Is it possible that I might not be pregnant when I have not used a condom (all the time) with my boyfriend?

Yes there is a possibility that you can be pregnant. The only way to be sure for definate is to let your doctor examine you and send a blood test to the laboratory to test for pregnancy. Always using contraception is the only way to avoid pregnancy.

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-29

It depends on what do you want, test results or Symptons, I really can''t help you with that. That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Condom man | 2010-04-28

U certainly could be pregnant + if Ur not now then it''s only a matter of time b4 U do become pregnant. U must decide if Ur ready to have a baby now, if not then better use some form of contraception because sooner or later it''s going 2 happen.

Reply to Condom man