Question
Posted by: hm | 2010/03/24

am i pregnant

Hi. I am actually writing because i am concerned about a friend.
She last had her period in December 2009. She has done pregnancy tests every week since then, but they are always negative. She has also been to the docter last month and he confirmed that she is not pregnant. But her period is not coming. She gets terrible ''period'' pains but no period. She has gained a lot of weight although she doesnt eat that much. But that is the only thing. She doesnt show any other sighns of pregnancy like you would normally expect. If she was pregnant wouldnt it have shown by now in tests. I myself is three months pregnant and have suffered severely with mornong sickness and all the other signs. She has been to the doc again and he said that she shouldnt worry it will come. She is very worried so what else can she do. Could she actually be pregnant or what is wrong?

It is unlikely that she is pregnant. It sounds more like a hormonal problem. I would suggest that she sees a gynaecologist.

3

Posted by: cassidy | 2010/03/24

or perhaps a blood test.and if thats negative,then maybe there is a hormone problem

Reply to cassidy
Posted by: A | 2010/03/24

Hi. I think she should have a scan to check for ovarian cysts.

Reply to A