Question
Posted by: thami | 2010/03/11

am i pregnant?

i''ve been here before almost 2 years ago asking the same question, except now i am armed with more informtion. my periods are regular and the 1st day of my last period was on 7/02/2010 adn the last day was 12/02/2010. soon after that on 13/02/2010 to date m partner and i have had unprotected sex. i should have started my perios but it hasnt come plus 1) my breasts are very tender adn bigger 2)i have constant heartburn, 3)overly tired, 4)slightly nauseous. i did a pregnancy test on monday this week which was negative. am i or am i not pregnant?

You may have tested a bit early. I would suggest that you repeat the test now if your period has not started.

10
Posted by: Bontle | 2010/03/18

Hi, my breasts are ichy &  swollen, i have heartburn and im always tired and sleeping a lot.

Reply to Bontle
Posted by: Bontle | 2010/03/18

Reply to Bontle
Posted by: Bontle | 2010/03/18

Reply to Bontle
Posted by: thami | 2010/03/17

well it turns out i am not preg. i got my period on Sunday. but i still have the symptoms. I''ve also heard that its possible to be pregnant even if u have a period. i have to say i am disappointed.

Reply to thami
Posted by: alison | 2010/03/15

repeat the test a week later (R20 tests at clicks) if you are pregnant it will definitely show it on the test

Reply to alison
Posted by: scared | 2010/03/14

put myself in a position that has left me scared and i may be pregnant i also haven''t seen my period in 3 months but i don" t really have any of the signs. what are the chances that i am..

Reply to scared

Posted by: thami | 2010/03/13

Tx ladies.this will be my second preg in 5years, and 5 years ago i also had 3 home tests-but the blood test was positive.a blood test it shall be.will come bk to update u

Reply to thami
Posted by: S | 2010/03/12

Have a blood test done. They are much more sensitive and accurate, as I had discovered.

Reply to S
Posted by: cassie | 2010/03/12

hi,you were ovulatilng when you& ur partner had unprotected sex& all the symptoms show signs of pregnancy.i did 3 home tests,all were negative,but then i went to the dr,she did a blood test& i heard it was positive,perhaps u are only abou 2wks,which is why the home test does not want to pick up a positive.hope the final result is what u would like to hear.

Reply to cassie