Question
Posted by: Helen | 2009/10/13

Am I pregnant?

Hi there... I am 13dpo and have been having the following symptoms for about a week now. Tender breasts (feel more bruised) especially on the sides, and if I press my nipples in they hurt. My cervix is very very high, I can hardly reach it, and it feels very slimy and sort of soft. Been having cramps daily, and today have like a burning sensation in my uterus. Could these be signs of pregnancy? Or am I just hoping too hard that my mind is making these symptoms up? Pls pls help...

It could just be signs that your period is about to start. You will have to wait and see.

2