Posted by: NLM | 2009-07-13

Am I Pregnant

am 34, around the 10th June a condom burst but he had not spermed yet, it was hardly 10 minutes that he was in me. My menstruation is always around the 4th every month, this month nothing yet, I have such a bad taste in my mouth &  my stomach is a bit heavy with things like bubbles inside, &  I'  m very thirsty. I had the same simptoms in january except the bad taste, &  I urinated often, the Dr said it was Urinary tract infection. If I'  m pregnant, isn'  t too soon to be feeling all these, I already have a 2 yr old boy &  I think I know the tme frames. Please advice.
I have to add that I also feel bloated, I have to burp everytime after eating anything, even an apple.

You could certainly be pregnant and it is not too early for symptoms.

Only way to know would be to do a test.