Posted by: Misteeq | 2009-05-14

Am I pregnant???

Started my periods on 19 April 09. I have a 28 day cycle. Am on Nordette. After my periods i stopped Nordette and missed the first 7 pills as i was on medication. Started first Nordertte pill on 29 April 09. Had unprotected sex with fiance on 28th April and 2 May 09. I think i ovulated the days between 2 May - 5 May 09. My period is due this week but hasnt arrived and i understand it could be because i missed more than 2 pills. I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative. If i am pregnant, is it too early for the test to detect the HCG?

Could i be pregnant or was the Nordette still in my system hence no pregnancy. I havent had any pregnancy symptoms but am just bloated more than usual. Is it wishful thinking that i am pregnant. What are the chances.

You tested too early. Pregnancy is possible as you had a time when you werer not protected,. Test again in a week if your period does not start.