Question
Posted by: LOLY | 2009/05/06

AM I PREGNANT??????

HI,SINCE THE 15TH OF APRIL MY PARTNER AND I ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY,MY PERIOD NORMALY COMES ON THE 25 OF EACH MONTH BUT 25 APRIL I NEVER SAW THEM ON THE 30 OF APRIL I BOUGHT A HOME TEST 2 OF THEM THEY SAY NEGATIVE, NOW I CONTINUOSLY HAVE CRAMS IN MY STOMACH IS THE ANY POSIBILITY I MIGHT BE PREGNANT? AND HOW SOON CAN I FIND OUT AND HOW ?

Blood tests are very accurate. Other causes for a missed period are stress, cysts, hormone imbalance, changes in weight.

8
Posted by: Loly | 2009/05/08

i just made an AP with a GYNE maybe he will help me cause a month will kill me the pains are not normal i cant wait that long.

Reply to Loly
Posted by: NT | 2009/05/08

If u have doubts, i would say wait anotha month an c if ur periods will come and if not thn go ahead an take the antibiotics, maybe they will help.
Just hang in there, your time will come!!

Reply to NT
Posted by: LOLY | 2009/05/08

RESULTS ARE NEGETIVE ,NOW I DO' NT UNDERSTAND, WHAT ABOUT THE PAINS IM HAVING AND MISSING MY PERIOD WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH ME,THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED SOME UNTIBIOTICS WHAT IF IT WAS FALSE RESULTS AND NOW IM TAKING MEDICATION WONT IT CAUSE COMPLICATIONS IF I AM PREG?

Reply to LOLY
Posted by: loly | 2009/05/07

well i believe the best time will come i will keep posted

Reply to loly
Posted by: SAD | 2009/05/07

Good luck, i know how u feel i have been trying a year now and still no luck, i also tend to get these pians, i am also 4days late but i wont get my hopes up...GOOD LUCK

Reply to SAD
Posted by: LOLY | 2009/05/07

Thankx for the advice NT, i decided to go to the doc yesterday already im still waiting for the results im nervous you know i hope things will go well

Reply to LOLY
Posted by: NT | 2009/05/07

LOLY
go c ur doc for blood test
goodluck babes

Reply to NT
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/06

hi i just found out that im 4 weeks pregnant and i have been on gyna guard for infection is it safe to carry on taking it now while im pregnant?